before your visit
before you set off to our resort, please download and read our information guide below
Download and save the file to make sure you always have access.
The guide contains important information about our resort, as well as some handy local phone numbers and information you may need.
How to download:
- Desktop: Please click the arrow in the top left-hand corner of the box below to download your copy.
- Mobile: Please open the brochure to full screen and click the arrow in the top left-hand corner of the box to download your copy.
arrival and departure information
Check-ins are available from 17:00.
If you are likely to arrive later than 18:00, please call our resort reception team on 01745 352800 to let them know.
Check-out time is at 9:00 am on the day of your departure. We kindly ask that you leave your accommodation as you found it.
keeping everyone safe
Please follow all government advice relating to Covid-19 during your stay with us.
Although the legal requirement has been lifted, the government still advises face coverings in crowded areas. For the safety of everyone, we therefore strongly encourage all visitors, guests, and team members to wear face coverings while moving around communal buildings at the resort.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation and we hope you enjoy your holiday with us.
download your resort map
Our resort map helps you find your way around the resort and leads you to your holiday accommodation easily.
Download your own resort map below before you arrive.
We’re offering a dine in and a delivery service to our guests staying with us. Simply call the number on the menu in your accommodation to make your order and your food will be delivered straight to your door. (Please note: days and times vary)
daytime children’s activities
Our entertainments team are running a limited activity programme.
The team can’t wait to welcome children to our range of fun activities, click below to see the current guide.
Please call 01745 352807 from 9am on the day prior to your desired swim to book a slot.
Please note, opening times are subject to change, there are no changing rooms available and our sauna and steam room remain closed for your safety.
additional information about your booking
We are now only accepting card payments.
what is currently open:
what is currently limited/requires a booking or reservation:
Bistro | Swimming pool | Gym | Children’s day activities
what is currently closed:
Sauna | Steam room | Soft play | Pool tables | Evening entertainment
We are making every effort to open facilities safely and in line with all Government restrictions. Please note that throughout the 2021 season all facilities are subject to changing opening times or closures. Always check with your resort upon arrival for what is due to be open during your stay.
Don’t forget to check your lodge before you leave (especially on radiators and in drawers) for any items you may have forgotten.
We are sometimes able to return your items if they are found, however, if they are not found please be aware Darwin Escapes is not responsible for items that are left behind or lost in your accommodation or around the resort.
it’s nearly time to join us…
We can’t wait to welcome you to your Darwin Escapes getaway.
Your self-catering accommodation will still provide everything you need for an enjoyable break but please note, for your safety and peace of mind the following items may not be available in your accommodation: Welcome folder, certain items of crockery (but nothing that will impact your stay), tea and coffee making facilities (excluding kettles), dog bowls, irons, DVD players, board games, travel cots and high chairs.
Still have concerns? Please call our bookings team on 0345 498 6595.
you’re in good hands…
Be sure to take a couple of minutes to watch the video below to see the standards that Darwin Escapes will be adhering to. We want you to enjoy your escape with us whilst maintaining a safe destination for all.
- Our teams receive regular briefings and training on enhanced operating protocols for social distancing and increased hygiene measures.
- We will continue to ensure that all of our accommodation is cleaned to a high standard after each stay and will be sealed for future arrivals.
- All of our cleaning teams use industry-standard cleaning products for the relevant surfaces.
- To increase safety we have introduced electrostatic sprayers to disinfect and sanitise surfaces in our accommodation and communal areas.
- Handwashing facilities or hand sanitiser has been placed in communal areas wherever possible.
We’re also requesting that all our of guests and visitors follow our simple guidelines to ensure everyone is kept safe whilst enjoying a much needed escape with us:
- Wear a face covering at all times in all indoor public areas.
- Stay in your group of no more than six and supervise children.
- Adhere to social distancing measures across the resort and stay 2 metres apart.
- Wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds and use the sanitiser provided.
- Pay close attention to signage giving information and advice.
- Use contactless payment wherever possible.
- Follow any guidance given from our team members to ensure everyone’s safety.