the Darwin Escapes charter
Now that all of our resorts have reopened, we want you to know that your health and wellbeing, as well as that of our team, will continue to be of the utmost importance to us. We want you to enjoy your escape with us whilst maintaining a safe destination for all.
We already pride ourselves on the high standards we set for cleanliness but we’ve added in extra measures, training and protocols for your peace of mind this summer. These include the use of electrostatic spray guns, adding additional hand washing facilities around our resorts and new remote check-in and check-out procedures for our holiday guests.
Take a look at our video below to see the standards all Darwin Escapes locations will be adhering to during the Covid-19 outbreak:
- Our teams receive regular briefings and training on enhanced operating protocols for social distancing and increased hygiene measures.
- We will continue to ensure that all of our accommodation is cleaned to a high standard after each stay and will be sealed for future arrivals.
- All of our cleaning teams use industry-standard cleaning products for the relevant surfaces.
- To increase safety we have introduced electrostatic sprayers to disinfect and sanitise surfaces in our accommodation and communal areas.
- Handwashing facilities or hand sanitiser has been placed in communal areas wherever possible.
In addition, we are requesting all of our guests and visitors follow some simple guidelines:
- Adhere to social distancing measures across the resort and stay 2 metres apart.
- Wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Pay close attention to signage giving information and advice.
- Use contactless payment wherever possible.
- Follow any guidance given from our team members to ensure everyone’s safety.
We can’t wait to welcome you to a Darwin Escape this summer for that well-deserved break away.
Please Note: Your self catering accommodation will still provide everything you need for an enjoyable break but please note: For your safety and peace of mind, the following items may not be available in your accommodation: Welcome folder, certain items of crockery (but nothing that will impact your stay), tea and coffee making facilities (excluding kettles), dog bowls, irons, dvd players, board games, travel cots and high chairs.
Still have concerns? Please call our bookings team on 0345 498 6595.