important information before your visit
Before you set off to one of our resorts, here’s some information that you need to know…
We always pride ourselves on the high standards we set for cleanliness but we’ve added in extra measures, training and protocols for your peace of mind this summer. These include the use of electrostatic spray guns, adding additional hand washing facilities around our resorts and new remote check-in and check-out procedures for our holiday guests. Find out more below…
Our facilities may be limited and/or operating at reduced capacity, more information will be available upon arrival.
We’re offering a delivery service from the bistro to our guests staying with us. Simply call the number on the menu in your accommodation to make your order and your food will be delivered straight to your door.
Fancy a dip in the pool? Our pool is open however there is limited capacity due to social distancing restrictions. Bookings are essential and you can find out more about how to book by asking our here to help team on resort. Please note, there are no changing rooms available and our sauna and steam room remain closed for your safety.
you’re in good hands…
Be sure to take a couple of minutes to watch the video below to see the standards that Darwin Escapes will be adhering to. We want you to enjoy your escape with us whilst maintaining a safe destination for all.
- Our teams receive regular briefings and training on enhanced operating protocols for social distancing and increased hygiene measures.
- We will continue to ensure that all of our accommodation is cleaned to a high standard after each stay and will be sealed for future arrivals.
- All of our cleaning teams use industry-standard cleaning products for the relevant surfaces.
- To increase safety we have introduced electrostatic sprayers to disinfect and sanitise surfaces in our accommodation and communal areas.
- Handwashing facilities or hand sanitiser has been placed in communal areas wherever possible.
We’re also requesting that all our of guests and visitors follow our simple guidelines to ensure everyone is kept safe whilst enjoying a much needed escape with us:
- Wear a face covering at all times in all indoor public areas.
- Stay in your group of no more than six and supervise children.
- Adhere to social distancing measures across the resort and stay 2 metres apart.
- Wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds and use the sanitiser provided.
- Pay close attention to signage giving information and advice.
- Use contactless payment wherever possible.
- Follow any guidance given from our team members to ensure everyone’s safety.
it’s nearly time to join us…
We can’t wait to welcome you to a Darwin Escape this summer for that well-deserved break away.
Your self catering accommodation will still provide everything you need for an enjoyable break but please note, for your safety and peace of mind the following items may not be available in your accommodation: Welcome folder, certain items of crockery (but nothing that will impact your stay), tea and coffee making facilities (excluding kettles), dog bowls, irons, dvd players, board games, travel cots and high chairs.
Still have concerns? Please call our bookings team on 0345 498 6595.