Can’t wait till Christmas to see your next panto? Well don’t worry the Rhyl Pavilion has it covered with their Alice in Wonderland Easter Panto! We’re giving you the opportunity to take a magical trip to Wonderland and attend the fun-filled Easter Pantomime taking place in Rhyl this March.
You can enjoy the spectacular Alice in Wonderland show at the Rhyl Pavilion if you enter our fantastic Facebook competition to be in with a chance of winning a family ticket to see the show-stopping performance!
Follow the story of the curious young girl Alice, as she heads on a magical adventure to Wonderland after meeting a talking White Rabbit who takes her down a rabbit hole into another world. Not only is it inhabited by the dame: Duchess Dolly, the bonkers Mad Hatter but also the evil The Queen of Hearts and her henchmen Tweedle-Dum and Tweedle-Dee.
Will Alice find her way back? Don’t ask us! You’ll have to find out this Easter.
The fantastic line-up includes 2012 Britain’s Got Talent winner Ashleigh Butler and Sully star as the title role of Alice (and her dog). They will explore a Wonderland ruled over by Men Behaving Badly’s Leslie Ash, in her fiendish role of Queen of Hearts and inhabited by Get Your Own Back’s Dave Benson Phillips, as the outrageous Mad Hatter!
The cast also features comic Ryan Greaves as Wally the White Rabbit, Phylip Harries as the dame Duchess Dolly and Kate Salmon as the Cheshire Cat. There will also be guest appearances from the Queen of Hearts’ hapless henchmen Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee.
Juvenile Dancers will be provided by local dance schools and there will be plenty of music to get you on your feet too, provided by superb live musicians.
So expect two and a half hours of toe-tapping song and dance, some fabulous costumes and plenty of hilarious gags to get you giggling.
Anton Benson Productions’ Alice in Wonderland pantomime tours to 16 venues across the UK in March and April 2018 and will be appearing at the Rhyl Pavilion Theatre on Thursday 29th March 7pm and Friday 30th March 2pm & 7pm. Book your tickets online now on the Rhyl Pavilion website or call the Box Office on 01745 330000.
So grab your best top hat and pop over to our Seaview Facebook page to be in with a chance of bagging the family ticket we have up for grabs for the show-stopping spectacular Alice in Wonderland!
Terms and Conditions
– To enter the competition, one must comment ‘Easter Panto’ and like our post
– Only one entry per person please
– Competition closes at 4pm on Monday 19th March 2018 and a winner will be selected at random
– The winner will be picked at 4pm and announced by 5pm on Monday 19th March 2018
– We’ll notify the winner on Facebook and ask them to contact us with their details via private message. They will be sent details of how to obtain their tickets.
– Not open to employees or affiliates of Seaview or Darwin Escapes
– The prize is one family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) to the Easter 2018 Panto at Rhyl Pavilion
– Prize must be claimed via direct message by midnight on Wednesday 21st March 2018
– Cash alternatives are not available
– Performance dates are Thursday 29th March 7pm and Friday 30th March 2pm & 7pm
– Date and time of performance is strictly subject to availability at Rhyl Pavilion, though will of course do our best to get you to the performance you prefer.
– Travel and accommodation is not included
– Prize is non-transferable
– The manager’s decision is final
GOOD LUCK! Oh and don’t forget to give our Seaview Facebook page a like too!