Darwin Escapes boasts 3 stunning locations along the Cornish coastline, from Bude to the Lizard Peninsula, book your festive break and explore the Christmas markets
Sandymouth Holiday Resort in Bude offers a family focused destination with beach themed accommodation and stunning seaside views.
Located in the understand Newquay countryside, yet only a short drive to the famous Fistral Beach, Piran Meadows Resort & Spa has luxurious accommodation and 5 star facilities.
Mullion Cove Coastal Retreat offers a tranquil retreat on the Lizard Peninsula, where you can relax in luxurious lodge accommodation and explore the Cornish coastline.
Explore the Christmas markets all over Cornwall to get into the festive spirit!
Padstow christmas festival
When: 5th – 8th Dec / Where: Padstow
Now in its 12th year, the Padstow Christmas Festival is renowned for showcasing a spectacular selection of food and drink for the festive season.
- artisan breads, cakes and chocolates
- specialist cheeses and meats
- range of award-winning craft beers and ciders
- locally produced gins, rum and brandy
Macmillan christmas fair
When: 13th & 14th Dec / Where: The Eden Project / Tickets available now
Visit the world famous Eden Project and enjoy a festive market in a unique environment, while raising money for a worthy cause.
- stalls with gifts and home accessories
- clothing and jewellery
- festive tasty treats available
- free glass of wine to go alongside your shopping experience
Heligan christmas fair
When: 6th – 8th Dec / Where: Heligan Gardens
Heligan Gardens offers a truly unique and magical experience this festive season while you enjoy a wonderful Christmas fair.
- artisan creators and makers
- festively unique food and drink
- jewellery, art and ceramics for perfect gifts
- enjoy mulled wine and delicious treats
made in Cornwall christmas fair
When: 27th Nov – 1st Dec / Where: Truro’s Lemon Quay
Head to the Made in Cornwall Fair for the ultimate festive feels and stalls with traders that have been certified by Trading Standards that sell products which are genuinely made in the UK.
- stalls from local artists and craft makers
- indulge in festive food and drink