Surrounded by the beautiful English countryside, you can enjoy a winter break in style at Norfolk Woods Resort & Spa this festive season. Offering stunning accommodation and 5 star facilities, Norfolk Woods is the ideal place to relax this winter while exploring the local and all the festive markets around. Get into the Christmas spirit this year with your break away to Norfolk Woods and discover all the festive shopping you can do.
Sandringham christmas craft, food and gift fair
When: 15th – 17th Nov / Where: Sandringham
Head to this spectacular fair with a range of unique stalls and watch the wondrous displays from talented local craftsmen. Enjoy some shopping and plenty of fun themed activities for all ages.
- stalls from local craftsmen
- artists, designers potters and wood turners
- a large food hall, cheeses, pies and meats
- specialist demonstration area
- glassblowing, country crafts, jewellery making and wood carving
- meet santa too
Deepdale christmas market
When: 19th Nov – 1st Dec / Where: Deepdale
Deepdale Christmas Market is the ideal place to get your perfect Christmas decoration and that one-of-a-kind gift from a range of stalls on offer. Start your festive cheer here at Deepdale.
- over 120 stalls
- stalls including crafts, clothing and gifts
- perfect foodie market
- pies, crepes, mulled wine, real ale and sloe gin
- independant and artisan creators
Holt Hall christmas fair
When: 23rd – 24th Nov / Where: Holt Hall
Get in the Yuletide spirit with a traditional Christmas fair at Holt Hall, where you can have your photo taken in front of the picturesque Christmas tree before you wander the stalls.
- 65 stalls
- huge Christmas tree and roaring fire
- art, decorations, homeware and clothing
- locally produced alcohol
- meats, cheeses and sweet treats
festive fair at the forum
When: 21st – 24th Nov / Where: Norwich / Times: 10am – 6pm
Enjoy a traditional Christmas fair in Norwich where you can find that perfect handmade gift in-amongst the wonderful stalls filled with festive goodies.
- over 50 stalls
- candles, pottery and jewellery
- Christmas carols to get you in the mood
- mulled wine and festive food
- Baileys hot chocolate and Prosecco
global village christmas market
When: 5th – 7th Dec / Where: The Forum, Norwich / Times: 10am – 5pm
Enjoy a truly traditional village Christmas market where you can find the ideal festive gift for your loved one.
- hand crafted gifts and decorations
- mulled wine
- festive food
- brass band and carollers providing entertainment