Canterbury Reach Lodge Retreat offers the ideal place to base yourself this festive season and enjoy a Christmas break in Kent. Discover all that the famous Canterbury Christmas Market has to offer, as well as a range of other fantastic Christmas markets around the Kent area. Canterbury Reach acts as the perfect base for you explore the picturesque local area and enjoy a winter break away in Kent.
Canterbury christmas market
When: 22nd Nov – 24th Dec / Times: 10am – 5pm
The famous market is in the city centre for you to enjoy the historic surroundings during this magical time of year. There will be plenty to entertain all ages, from shopping to a Santa’s Grotto.
- over 70 themed huts
- two craft areas to explore
- specialist produce area to discover
- selection of Christmas gifts
- local and international food and drink on offer
- Santa’s Grotto (with time slots just for the dogs too
- handmade decorations, glassblowing, artisan makers
When: 23rd Nov – 15th Dec / Where: Leeds Castle
Enjoy a stunning backdrop of Leeds Castle from the Christmas market on the Cedar Lawn, where you can find that perfect personalised festive gift you’ve been searching for.
- a range of stalls
- seasonal gifts and toys
- handmade decorations
- specialist food and drink to enjoy
- live music and performances on the band stand
- nostalgic fairground rides for all ages
- Victorian carousel and the big wheel
Ashford christmas fair & craft market
When: 9th Nov / Where: The Towers School, Ashford / Times: 10am – 3pm
Head to this charming Christmas market which is held in aid of Pilgrims Hospice and offers the perfect place to wander artisan stalls and get into the Christmas spirit.
- 3 large halls filled with stalls
- artisan designers and makers
- charity stalls
- festive food and drink
- crafts and games available for the little ones
- Santa will be making an appearance
Canterbury christmas craft fair
When: 3rd – 24th Nov / Where: Westgate Hall / Times: 10am – 4pm
Back for its second year, this craft fair is ideal for find gifts from small and independent companies. Bigger and better, there will be handpicked stalls to wander around.
- stalls from small businesses in Kent and East Sussex
- jewellery and candles
- bath products and homeware
- ceramics and gifts
- clothing and more