Wareham Forest Lodge Retreat is the ideal place for a winter getaway to Dorset this Christmas season
Get into the festive season this year and visit all the best Christmas markets in Dorset while being able to relax in our luxurious accommodation at Wareham Forest Lodge Retreat.
Bournemouth christmas market
When: 15th Nov – 1st Jan / Where: The Square, Bornemouth
With a large number of stalls and an Alpine Bar, there will be something for everyone to enjoy this festive season at the fantastic Bournemouth Christmas Market.
- festive traders and local makers
- two storey Alpine bar with festive drinks
- purpose built entertainment hub
- Christmas tree wonderland with over 100 glittering trees
- Alpine Market with food, handmade goodies and decorations
Dorchester christmas cracker
When: 5th Dec / Where: Dorchester centre
Spread throughout the city, you’ll get into the Christmas cheer with this fabulous festive event showcasing food, gifts and entertainment.
- a carol service in St Peter’s
- mulled wine and mince pies
- enjoy the lantern parade
- Shire Hall holding a ‘Victorian Christmas’ event with costumes
- Santa will be giving out presents to children
- Christmas craft fair
- handmade crafts and home accessories from local makers
christmas market RNLI
When: 8th Dec / Where: RNLI College / Times: 11am – 4pm
A wonderful festive event in aid of the RNLI, where you can enjoy festive food and Christmas shopping to get your festive cheer going.
- over 40 stalls
- mulled wine and festive food
- live music
- handmade arts and crafts
- produce, jewellery and sweat treats
- Father Christmas will be arriving via a lifeboat
- workshops from The Creation Station