New Pines Holiday Home Park is in the centre of three of the most beautiful places in North Wales. The perfect places for a breath taking snap and selfie. New Pines is close to the traditional seaside holiday destination of Rhyl, as well as the up and coming town Prestatyn and a stone’s throw away from stunning Dyserth. With beautiful sandy beaches, fantastic Welsh countryside and fascinating wildlife, New Pines makes the perfect base to explore the region from your very own holiday home.
1. family fun
2. colourful wildlife – a little more exotic than you might think
3. beautiful beaches – check out that outstanding sunset
4. stunning in any weather – just a breath-taking photo
A photo posted by ACrowePhotography (@acrowephotography) on Apr 6, 2016 at 11:07am PDT
5. dyserth waterfalls – yes, this is in North Wales
6. picturesque & peaceful – even in the dark, lighting up the skies
7. seaside – everyone loves sea shells, what did they put inside this one?
8. even the pets love it here – he’s probably wondering what a boat is dong on land?
9. follow the wooden road – truly magical
10. pure beauty – simply breath-taking
How beautiful is the Welsh landscape? It reminds me of Middle Earth! You can explore the region while on holiday at New Pines, or even enjoy it every single weekend using your very own holiday home as a base with our ownership options! When you visit us please use the #newpines or check-in to New Pines Holiday Home Park, as well as the local areas, that way we can find your sure-to-be stunning insta-images!
Thank you to the Instagramers above for their wonderful, breath taking and beautiful images!