The Springs Golf Club offers more than a round of golf on a championship golf course, take a look at the fantastic upcoming events in Oxfordshire. Located in Oxfordshire, The Springs Golf Club is located in the heart of the Yorkshire Wolds which provides a breathtaking backdrop for events and special occasions. Here, you can stroll around our 133 acre course and marvel at this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty which really showcases the best that the UK has to offer. When you head into the newly refurbished clubhouse, you will also have a wide range of refreshments available to you as well as mouth-watering bar meals to help you recharge your batteries.
The Springs clubhouse offers a beautiful place to host events and we have a list of the upcoming big events which are set to take place here…
- Saturday 3rd Feb – Burns Night
- Sunday 11th Feb – Carvery
- Wednesday 14th Feb – Valentines Dinner
- Friday 2nd March – Quiz Night
- Thursday 8th March – Prosecco Afternoon Tea
- Sunday 11th March – Mothers’ Day Carvery
- Sunday 1st April – Easter Carvery
- Friday 6th April – Steak & Jazz Night
- Friday 13th April – Quiz Night
- Sunday 15th April – Sunday Roast
So if you’re in the Oxfordshire area over this period, make sure to call 01491 827300 to book your place at one of our upcoming events. And don’t forget to keep checking back for more information about our events too!