Flambards Theme Park offers a fantastic day out in Helston, Cornwall. From thrilling rides to award-winning indoor attractions, there is something for everyone!
Located only a 20 minute drive away from Flambards is our own luxury destination, Mullion Cove Coastal Retreat. Mullion Cove is the ideal place to base yourself to explore the stunning area of South Cornwall, and relax in our beautiful lodge accommodation on your holiday.
The all-weather fun at Flambards Theme Park is great for all ages to enjoy and includes exciting rollercoaster rides, run family rides and spectacular indoor attractions. There is also a fabulous undercover area which offers soft play for the little ones to enjoy.
exhilarating thrill rides
These rides are perfect for the daredevils out there and will have all ages laughing with delight! We have listed a few of the top favourite rides below:
- Sky Force – you’re sure to feel G-force at 25 meters above the ground, while spinning 360 degrees on this thrill ride
- Sky Swinger – a famous ride at Flambards that will make you feel like you’re flying, while whizzing you around on suspended chairs
- The Thunderbolt – test how strong your stomach is with this exciting ride, which will twist you around and upside down
- Log Flume – enjoy a classic thrill ride as you build anticipation going up the ramp before plummeting into the water below!
family fun rides
The whole family can enjoy these fabulous rides, but they are ideal for younger children to get stuck into all the fun available at Flambards!
- Dino Express – take a fantastic Jurassic trek and spot all the life sized dinosaurs hiding, including a Brachiosaurus, a giant Triceratops and an awesome T-Rex
- Traditional Carousel – a wonderful traditional ride offering a slower pace at Flambards Theme Park, each of their horses are individually named too
- Balloon Race – jump into a balloon basket for a fun and spinning ride, take in the views around you but try not to get too dizzy!
- Space Shuttle – the perfect ride for children, they will be able to take control of the shuttle and fly off into space!
There is also a fun outdoor play area to explore, which includes tunnels and zip wires, as well as slides and balancing beams. And if the weather isn’t on your side, head to the indoor playground that has two separate areas for younger children to enjoy.
discover history with flambards’ indoor attractions
Flambards offers you a chance to travel through time with their award winning indoor attractions. From the Victorian era to World War II, these fascinating exhibits give you a glimpse into the past.
Stroll through the life-size village to see what life may have been like in Victorian Britain. There are more than 50 realistic shops to discover, including a toy shop, tobacconists and barbershop. Visit a Victorian home and see thousands of authentic artefacts.
Britain in the Blitz
The exhibition has been called “an authentic reconstruction of life on the home front”. Wander the streets of London during World War II and catch glimpses of what life was like through the windows. The exhibition is also home to some touching letters from children who were evacuated.
The Chemist Shop Time Capsule
When chemist William White died in 1909, time stood still in his shop as it was boarded up and forgotten about. The shop wasn’t found again for over 100 years, originally located in South Petherton, Somerset, the Flambards team recorded every artefact and its placement, even the cobwebs! The team then moved and reassembled everything to the exhibition, where you’ll see apothecary jars, medicine bottles, pill dispensers and quartz carboy. Every aspect was moved and placed in the exact positions found, except the dangerous compounds and poisons that the Home Office confiscated.
Flambards has a number of other attractions to visit too, including a visual tribute to all who served in both World Wars, as well as extensive collections of motorcycles and vintage wedding dresses.
opening times and prices
Flambards Theme Park is only a 20 minute drive away from our Mullion Cove Coastal Retreat location.
Opening times are seasonal, so be sure to check the website before you go. Current opening times, 10am – 5pm.
Rides & indoor attractions: adult £21.95 / child £15.95
Indoor attractions only: adult £11.50 / child £6.95
Book your holiday with us at Mullion Cove Coastal Retreat and explore South Cornwall. Flambards Theme Park offers all-weather fun for all ages to enjoy!