FAQ's for Aberconwy Resort & Spa
Do you have a question about Aberconwy Resort & Spa that needs answering? You can find a selection of answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
Owners have direct access to Conwy Morfa beach. This beach is also dog friendly all yea round.
Yes, we are a pet-friendly resort.
- 10 minute drive will get you to Llandudno
- 5 minutes in the car will get you to Conwy
- Conwy Marina is only a two minute drive from the resort.
- Both Conwy and Conwy Marina are within walking distance for those who want to stretch their legs.
Yes. Aberconwy has a 12 month open season, but it is non-residential.
Yes, it is.
There is a Tesco and mini Asda at Junction 18 of the A55 – a short 5 minute drive away. There are also other supermarkets in the local area, please click the link below to see your options.
Yes, please follow the same strict rules you would outside the park. We strongly advise that, for your protection, if you or any member of your family or guests use or ride bicycles, skateboards, scooters or heelies; please wear helmets and reflective clothing.
We’re pet-friendly, but do have a few rules to ensure the park can be enjoyed by pet-owners and non-pet-owners alike.
- Where allowed, all pets must at all times be kept under proper control and must not enter any facility building. (excluding guide dogs)
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times (unless in the dedicated dog areas) and prevented from fouling.
- All fouling should be disposed of immediately in an appropriate manner.
- In accordance with the Dangerous Dog Act 1991, the following breeds of dog are not permitted anywhere on the park at any time: Pit-bull Terrier Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, Fila Braziliero as well as any other breed at the Park Manager’s discretion.
Unfortunately we don’t at the moment. Please ask at reception to find out where the closest ones are.
No, the distribution of power to the units cannot sustain prolonged high usage.
Yes, all our facilities are open to the public. Please call reception for more information about prices/memberships, or visit our facilities page.
Call us on 01792 572002
Our reception is open 7 days a week, from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Call us on 01792 572002
Some holiday homes have parking bays next to your holiday home, others are a short walk away.
For more information please give us a call on 0800 717 707.
Yes, part-exchange packages are available regardless of your tourer’s age or condition. We can even offer part-exchange packages with an existing static caravan or lodge that is sited on another company’s holiday park.
This will depend on the choice of your holiday home and plots available, but our team are on hand to help. Give them a call on 0800 717 707 to find out more.
For all the information site fees at, please read our dedicated page by clicking the button below.
Your friends and family are allowed to use the resort facilities and your holiday home.
This will depend on the holiday home chosen, the location of the holiday home and other factors.
For a rough guide of the running costs of owning a holiday home at a Darwin Escapes resort please read our finance guide by clicking the button below.
No, we are a non-residential holiday resort.