Darwin Escapes is home to 4 unique destinations along the North Wales coastline, offering everything from a winter holiday to the holiday home of your dreams. Whether you’re looking for a luxury spa getaway on the beach at an owners only location, or prefer a family gathering with a host of entertainments and facilities, Darwin Escapes has the ideal North Wales location for you.
Why not book your winter getaway with us and see what a taste of the ownership lifestyle is like? Exploring the coastline and discover all the festive markets on offer this year.
Llandudno christmas fayre
When: 14th – 17th Nov / Where: Llandudno town centre
Explore the picturesque seaside location during this festive time of year and enjoy all that the market has to offer, from the entertainment to the wonderful stalls and themed gifts.
- 150 stalls
- showcasing festive food and drinks
- handmade crafts from local makers and businesses
- live entertainment
- Lapland area for children, including Santa’s train
christmas food & craft fair
When: 6th – 8th Dec / Where: Portmeirion Village
Head out to the stunning Italianate village, made famous by the 1960’s TV show The Prisoner, and enjoy all the festivities on offer.
- all the best local produce
- festive food and drinks
- 120 artisan stalls
- handmade gifts
- entertainment including cooking demonstrations
- musical entertainment and Santa’s Grotto
winter makers market
When: 23rd Nov / Where: St Asaph / Times: 10:30am – 4pm
A wonderful and traditional Christmas market in the centre of St Asaph, where you can enjoy the festive cheer and stalls on offer.
- wide range of local makers and creators
- over 40 stalls in the indoor market
- local produce, food and crafts
When: 14th Dec / Where: Conwy / Times: 4pm – 7pm
Soak up the festive atmosphere around the historic walled town of Conwy while enjoying the annual Winter Fest and all it has to offer. This isn’t a Christmas market as such, but is a wonderful festive event not to be missed.
- torch lit procession with Armoured Knights and their ladies
- Morris dancers and sword fighting
- musicians, choirs and hot chestnuts
- shops and restaurants stay open late for the event
When: Chapter 1, 16th Nov & Chapter 2, 14th Dec / Where: Llandudno town centre / Times: 7pm start
A wonderful Christmas event to visit with all your family and learn some fascinating stories in a completely unique way.
- a fiery processional performance
- myths and monsters come to life with animated stories
- unique storytelling through light projection
Chester christmas markets
When: 16th Nov – 22nd Dec / Where: Chester city centre
- over 70 stalls
- handmade gifts from local makers and creators
- festive food and drink
- stunning Christmas tree for photo ops
Beaumaris victorian christmas
When: 24th – 25th Nov / Where: Beaumaris town centre / Times: 8am – 5pm
A hugely popular event in the local area where you can enjoy traditional Victorian day out with games, a parade and the Elf school! There will be something for all ages in Beaumaris this festive season.
- stalls with handmade gifts to buy
- christmas donkey
- video games
- join in with the elf school
- a parade to close the first day