luxury treatments, spa days & spa breaks in Cheddar Woods
Are you in need of a pamper? Our spa is open. Please call 01934 742 610 for current opening hours, treatments available and to make a booking. Discover our sumptuous spa treatments and beauty therapies which are on offer at the Eden Spa.
We’re open 9am-5pm, 7 days a week.
relax and unwind
Amongst our most popular options are our Aromatherapy Associates treatments, which incorporate a soothing variety of face and body massages.
Our Aromatherapy Associates facial massages use effective relaxation techniques specifically designed to offer indulgent stress relief to bring you back into harmonious balance. The intensive facial and back massage is ideal to alleviate stress to the shoulders, scalp and neck, through to our pressure intensive muscle release massage.
If you’re looking for more of a traditional massage then why not treat yourself, or a loved one, to the ultimate aromatherapy experience massage. Amongst our most relaxing offerings are our full Swedish massages, aimed at melting away tension and bringing your mind and body back into harmonious balance.
For those looking for something a little more intensive, why not give our hot stone or aching foot relaxer massages a try to really work away any muscle stress and tension?
The Eden Spa also offers a wide range of other treatments including waxing, pedicures and body wraps. We’re also proud to offer Jessica Nails manicures; popular amongst all age groups, it’s a great opportunity to enjoy some quality mother-daughter time together in the spa as you indulge in a shape and polish.
facilities for you
Anyone enjoying a spa break in Somerset’s most acclaimed resort is more than welcome to make use of our extensive 5 star facilities.
Before and after your treatment you can head to our very exclusive relaxation zone where you’ll find a tropical sauna, serene steam room, mood showers and even relaxation chairs so that you can simply sit back and enjoy complete serenity. We are called the Eden Spa for a very good reason; you’ll feel like you’ve entered your own haven.
This is of course alongside access to our tropically heated indoor swimming pool where you can do a couple of lengths if you feel the need to stretch your legs in between treatments.
important information about our spa and your booking
- Cheddar Woods facilities include; pool, sauna and steam room, and are available to any guests staying on site for free and available to Spa Day users and members of our resort. The facilities are located separately to the Spa.
- Please be aware we require 24 hours notice for cancellations to enable you to be refunded for a cancelled appointment.
- You must be over 18 to have a treatment at Eden Spa unless a teen appropriate treatment is booked and the Spa have been notified.
- Please advise us if you are pregnant, and of any known allergies or medical conditions. If we are not advised of any condition or pregnancy which causes risk to you by having a treatment, we reserve the right to cancel your treatment and no refund will be offered.
- Due to limited capacity; if more than 2 treatments are booked within your group we will perform similar treatments at similar times within your group in our double room together.
- We recommend arriving 5 minutes prior to your appointment time, you can complete a consultation form at our Spa Waiting Area, located within main reception. The therapist will then come to bring you to the Spa at the time of your appointment.
- If you are using facilities change out of any wet swimwear prior and come dressed for your appointment.
- We reserve the right to terminate any treatments in the event of any inappropriate behaviour.