Norfolk Woods terms and conditions
buy a holiday home whilst staying on-site and get the cost of your holiday refunded!*
Please read the terms and conditions below
*Terms and Conditions for accommodation refund if buying a holiday home when on site
- You must pay a deposit for the Holiday Home you wish to purchase during the term of your holiday, and sign and complete the purchase agreement for the sale at the same time.
- This offer is valid for the accommodation only cost of your holiday, which means that we will refund the amount you paid for the holiday lodge which you hired and paid for. This does not include any additional extras which you may have been charged for, including but not limited to: leisure activities, pet charges, equipment hire, etc.
- Subject to your eligibility for this offer, we will refund 100% of the cost of your holiday accommodation. Please note that the maximum refund available is £1,500.00 GBP
- All discount vouchers used in payment or part-payment towards your holiday are excluded from this offer, and the total sum of the vouchers used will not be refunded to you.
- A copy of the original booking form must be provided at the time of sale, as evidence of your eligibility for this offer, and to show the total amount paid for your holiday lodge accommodation, less any discount vouchers applied.
- The person purchasing the Holiday Home must be the lead name on the booking details, or named as guest on the booking form.
- This offer is only valid against the full retail price of the Holiday Home you are purchasing, and is only applicable to Holiday Homes for sale by Norfolk Woods Resort & Spa. It excludes Holiday Homes being offered for sale privately by owners, or any other Holiday Home owned by Darwin Escapes at any other Holiday Home location across the UK.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and is for new business only.
- You can choose to have the cost of your holiday accommodation credited against the final balance of the Holiday Home you are purchasing, OR paid separately to reimburse you directly by bank transfer. If you choose to be reimbursed, please note that the money will be sent to you within 14 days of the completion of your Holiday Home purchase, starting from the handover date, when you take possession of your Holiday Home, and the keys have been handed over.