Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question about Seaview Holiday Home Park that needs answering? You can find a selection of answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
Once into North Wales, Seaview Holiday Home Park is easily accessible via the A548 and the A55. We are only a 45-minute drive from Chester, 1 hour from Liverpool and 1 hour 30 minutes from Manchester.
Set your satnav to postcode: CH8 9JS.
Yes, but we are open for the Christmas and New Year holidays.
Seaview has a 10 1/2 month season, closing for owners from the 6th January to 1st March.
The closest beach to Seaview is the Talacre Sand Dunes, just over a mile away.
It is walkable, but the hill is very steep. There is a car park near the beach.
Seaview has card access barriers to the resort.
Yes, please follow the same strict rules you would outside the park. We strongly advise that, for your protection, if you or any member of your family or guests use or ride bicycles, skateboards, scooters or heelies; please wear helmets and reflective clothing.
We’re pet-friendly, but do have a few rules to ensure the park can be enjoyed by pet-owners and non-pet-owners alike.
We ask that no dogs, pets, or animals of any kind may occupy a non pet unit without the prior permission of the Park Manager. (This can be achieved by including your pet on your booking form to ensure you are allocated a pet-friendly unit).
- Where allowed, all pets must at all times be kept under proper control and must not enter any facility building. (excluding guide dogs)
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times (unless in the dedicated dog areas) and prevented from fouling.
- All fouling should be disposed of immediately in an appropriate manner.
- In accordance with the Dangerous Dog Act 1991, the following breeds of dog are not permitted anywhere on the park at any time: Pit-bull Terrier Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, Fila Braziliero as well as any other breed at the Park Manager’s discretion.
- XL Bullys are welcome to our resorts as long as owners follow the government rules. They must have a muzzle and lead on at all times when outside, this includes on patios and decking areas of the lodge.
Unfortunately we don’t at the moment. Please ask at reception to find out where the closest ones are.
No, the distribution of power to the units cannot sustain prolonged high usage.
Yes, part-exchange packages are available regardless of your tourer’s age or condition. We can even offer part-exchange packages with an existing static caravan or lodge that is sited on another company’s holiday park.
Yes, but this will depend on the type of holiday home chosen and the plots available at the time. Our team will be on hand to help find you the best plot available.
Call our dedicated team on 0800 717 707 for more information.
This will depend on your chosen holiday home and other factors.
For a rough guide of holiday home running costs, please read our handy finance guide by clicking the button below.
Friends and family, first 12 membership passes are free and allow access to the park and its facilities at Talacre Beach Resort.