before your visit
before you set off to our resort, please download and read our information guide below
Download and save the file to make sure you always have access.
The guide contains important information about our resort, as well as some handy local phone numbers and information you may need.
How to download:
- Desktop: Please click the arrow in the top left-hand corner of the box below to download your copy.
- Mobile: Please open the brochure to full screen and click the arrow in the top left-hand corner of the box to download your copy.
arrival and departure information
Check-ins are available from 16:00.
If you are likely to arrive later than 18:00, please call our resort reception team on 01745 858000 to let them know.
Check-out time is at 10:00 am on the day of your departure. We kindly ask that you leave your accommodation as you found it.
keeping everyone safe
Please follow all government advice relating to Covid-19 during your stay with us.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
download your resort map
Our resort map helps you find your way around the resort and leads you to your holiday accommodation easily.
Download your own resort map below before you arrive.
important hot tub information
Please note due to water change and maintenance your hot tub may not be up to the correct temperature when you first arrive.
By using the hot tub you are agreeing to Darwin Escapes’ terms and conditions, and agreeing that you have read our hot tub safety information.
Dining in is now available on selected days and times, please call 01745 858002 to pre-book. We’re also offering a delivery service. Simply call the number on the menu in your accommodation to make your order and your food will be delivered straight to your door.
The pool, along with sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi, is open daily. No need to book a slot
additional information about your booking
- We are now only accepting card payments.
- Please note towels are not supplied to caravans as standard, only in Premier Lodges. Towels are available to hire at the cost of £15. If you wish to hire a set please contact the resort reception team to organise.
- Iron & ironing board or hairdryers are available to hire at the cost of £15 plus a £10 cash deposit, again to arrange this please contact the resort reception team.
- All caravans and lodges are situated in Park 2 which is a short walk from the main facilities. There are 4 lodges that are situated by reception and facilities.
what is currently open:
Accommodation | Shop | Swimming pool | Gym
what is currently limited:
Bistro | Entertainment
what is currently closed:
Children’s day activities
We are making every effort to open facilities safely and in line with all Government restrictions. Please note that throughout the 2021 season all facilities are subject to changing opening times or closures. Always check with your resort upon arrival for what is due to be open during your stay.
Don’t forget to check your lodge before you leave (especially on radiators and in drawers) for any items you may have forgotten.
We are sometimes able to return your items if they are found, however, if they are not found please be aware Darwin Escapes is not responsible for items that are left behind or lost in your accommodation or around the resort.
it’s nearly time for you to join us…
We can’t wait to welcome you to your Darwin Escapes getaway.
Your self-catering accommodation will still provide everything you need for an enjoyable break but please note, for your safety and peace of mind the following items may not be available in your accommodation: Welcome folder, certain items of crockery (but nothing that will impact your stay), tea and coffee making facilities (excluding kettles), dog bowls, irons, DVD players, board games, travel cots and high chairs.
Still have concerns? Please call our bookings team on 0345 498 6595.
you’re in good hands…
Be sure to take a couple of minutes to watch the video below to see the standards that Darwin Escapes will be adhering to. We want you to enjoy your escape with us whilst maintaining a safe destination for all.
- Our teams receive regular briefings and training on enhanced operating protocols for social distancing and increased hygiene measures.
- We will continue to ensure that all of our accommodation is cleaned to a high standard after each stay and will be sealed for future arrivals.
- All of our cleaning teams use industry-standard cleaning products for the relevant surfaces.
- To increase safety we have introduced electrostatic sprayers to disinfect and sanitise surfaces in our accommodation and communal areas.
- Handwashing facilities or hand sanitiser has been placed in communal areas wherever possible.
We’re also requesting that all our of guests and visitors follow our simple guidelines to ensure everyone is kept safe whilst enjoying a much needed escape with us:
- Wear a face covering at all times in all indoor public areas.
- Stay in your group of no more than six and supervise children.
- Adhere to social distancing measures across the resort and stay 2 metres apart.
- Wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds and use the sanitiser provided.
- Pay close attention to signage giving information and advice.
- Use contactless payment wherever possible.
- Follow any guidance given from our team members to ensure everyone’s safety.