before your visit
before you set off to our resort, please download and read our information guide below
Download and save the file to make sure you always have access.
The guide contains important information about our resort, as well as some handy local phone numbers and information you may need.
How to download:
- Desktop: Please click the arrow in the top left-hand corner of the box below to download your copy.
- Mobile: Please open the brochure to full screen and click the arrow in the top left-hand corner of the box to download your copy.
arrival and departure information
Check-ins are available from 17:00.
If you are likely to arrive later than 18:00, please call our resort reception team on 01288 352563 to let them know.
Check-out time is at 9:00 am on the day of your departure. We kindly ask that you leave your accommodation as you found it.
keeping everyone safe
Please follow all government advice relating to Covid-19 during your stay with us.
Although the legal requirement has been lifted, the government still advises face coverings in crowded areas. For the safety of everyone, we therefore strongly encourage all visitors, guests, and team members to wear face coverings while moving around communal buildings at the resort.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation and we hope you enjoy your holiday with us.
download your resort map
Our resort map helps you find your way around the resort and leads you to your holiday accommodation easily.
Download your own resort map below before you arrive.
Our Bistro and bar are now open* and we can’t wait to welcome you. We also still offering a delivery service to your lodge for those cosy nights in. There will be information in your lodge on how to order. *Please note, opening times are subject to change throughout the 2021 season, and please check with reception for the most up-to-date times. Pre-booking your table is still recommended.
pool, activities, & entertainment
- Our swimming pool is now open. For the latest opening times please ask at reception.
- There is reduced capacity in our soft play, which is running on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please ask reception for the latest opening times in this area.
- We are also running at reduced capacity for our Evening entertainments on a first-come-first-service basis. Please speak to reception about the latest timetable.
additional information about your booking
We are now only accepting card payments.
Please note access to the nearby Sandymouth Bay Beach is a steep walk and is not suitable for wheelchairs and buggies.
Don’t forget to check your lodge before you leave (especially on radiators and in drawers) for any items you may have forgotten.
We are sometimes able to return your items if they are found, however, if they are not found please be aware Darwin Escapes is not responsible for items that are left behind or lost in your accommodation or around the resort.