before your visit
before you set off to our resort, please download and read our information guide below
Download and save the file to make sure you always have access.
The guide contains important information about our resort, as well as some handy local phone numbers and information you may need.
How to download:
- Desktop: Please click the arrow in the top left-hand corner of the box below to download your copy.
- Mobile: Please open the brochure to full screen and click the arrow in the top left-hand corner of the box to download your copy.
arrival and departure information
Check-ins are available from 17:00.
If you are likely to arrive later 18:00, please call our resort reception team on 01759 303090 to let them know.
Check-out time is at 9:00 am on the day of your departure. We kindly ask that you leave your accommodation as you found it.
keeping everyone safe
Please follow all government advice relating to Covid-19 during your stay with us.
Although the legal requirement has been lifted, the government still advises face coverings in crowded areas. For the safety of everyone, we therefore strongly encourage all visitors, guests, and team members to wear face coverings while moving around communal buildings at the resort.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation and we hope you enjoy your holiday with us.
download your resort map
Our resort map helps you find your way around the resort and leads you to your holiday accommodation easily.
Download your own resort map below before you arrive.
important hot tub information
Please note due to water change and maintenance your hot tub may not be up to the correct temperature when you first arrive.
By using the hot tub you are agreeing to Darwin Escapes’ terms and conditions, and agreeing that you have read our hot tub safety information.
Our bistro is open. Please call 01759 303090 to book a table. We’re also offering a delivery service to our guests staying with us. Simply call the number on the menu in your accommodation to make your order and your food will be delivered straight to your door.
our spa & gym
The Spa is now open* and offering a fantastic menu of treatments available during your stay with us.
Please download the latest menu and price list below.
Our gym is open. Please ask reception for latest opening times.
Please note, our Nordic Spa area is currently closed.
*Please note, opening times are subject to change throughout the 2021 season and to please check with reception for the most up-to-date times.
additional information about your booking
- We are now only accepting card payments.
- Please note that BBQ’s are not permitted on the resort.
- Please also note that some lodges have long gravel paths towards the entrance, which may not be suitable for wheelchair users. Please call reception for more information.
The following are available to book, to arrange please contact the resort reception on 01759 303 090:
- Girl’s night in pack – £80pp (includes Prosecco Pleasure, 2 course meal at the Glasshouse, a 30 minute Spa treatment & full English/Continental breakfast (max of 8 guests).
- Golf Escape Pack – £90pp (includes 2 rounds of golf, 2 course meal at the Glasshouse & full English/Continental breakfast).
Don’t forget to check your lodge before you leave (especially on radiators and in drawers) for any items you may have forgotten.
We are sometimes able to return your items if they are found, however, if they are not found please be aware Darwin Escapes is not responsible for items that are left behind or lost in your accommodation or around the resort.